- Patron-in-Chief: Hon’ble Justice K.S. Jhaveri, Chief Justice of the High Court of Odisha & Hon’ble Chancellor, National Law University Odisha.
- Patron: Prof. (Dr.) Srikrishna Deva Rao, Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, National Law University Odisha.
- Faculty Co-ordinator: Mr. Pallab Das, LLM, Maritime Law, Swansea University, United Kingdom [MCIArb (London); AAIADR (Malaysia)].
BOARD OF ADVISORS
- Prof. (Dr.) Proshanto K Mukherjee, Emiritus Professor of Maritime Law, World Maritime University, Sweden & Dallian Law School, China.
Prof. (Dr.) Mukherjee is a highly acclaimed academician and a notable personality in the field of maritime law. He is also the former Vice President Research, Director of Doctoral Programs and ITF Professor of Maritime Safety and Environmental Protection at World Maritime University. In addition to the extensive experience, he also has numerous publications to his credit on almost every subject in the field of marine laws.
- Capt. Ashok Mahapatra, Director (Retd.), Maritime Safety Division, International Maritime Organisation (United Nations)
Capt. Mahapatra is an eminent personality in the field of Maritime Laws and has held the esteemed position of a Director (retd.), Maritime Safety Division, International Maritime Organization (United Nations). He joined Scindia Steam Navigation as a cadet in 1973 and rose to the position of Chief Officer in 1977. He also worked with IMO as a Technical Officer in Human Element Section. In addition to this, Dr. Mahapatra has also held the position of Deputy Nautical Advisor at the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India and has represented India Internationally.
- Mr. Harsh Pratap, Founding Partner, HP Law – Advocates, Mumbai
Mr. Harsh Pratap is an experienced lawyer and holds significant experience in the field of Maritime Law. He has a vast experience in working with various Indian and foreign clients in the areas of International trade law, shipping, marine insurance etc. He has also worked closely with various foreign maritime law firms. He completed his LLM in Maritime Law from the Institute of Maritime Law, University of Southampton in 2005 with distinction.
- Mr. Hari Narayan, Partner, United Maritime Law Chambers, Kochi
Mr. Narayan is currently a Partner in United Maritime Law Chambers, Kochi. He has significant experience as a practicing lawyer in the field of maritime law and arbitration. Mr. Narayan is also working as a supporting member of London Maritime Arbitrators Association and Singapore Chamber of Maritime Arbitration. He is a visiting faculty at Indian Maritime University and has formerly served as an Assistant Governor in Rotary International District, 3201.
- Mr. Shiv Iyer, Partner, Ganesh & Co., Mumbai
Mr. Iyer is currently a Partner at Ganesh and Co., Mumbai and has a vast experience working as a maritime lawyer. He has formerly worked with Bose & Mitra & Co. as a partner. Mr. Iyer has a vast experience of closely working with clients on matters related to Admiralty and Maritime Laws, Intellectual Property Laws, Dispute Resolution etc. He completed his LLM in Maritime Law from the University of Southampton with a distinction.