- Abstracts of not more than 300 words, for original research papers on the above-mentioned sub-themes are invited, submitted as Word document (.doc or .docx format) , with a cover letter containing the name, designation of the author(s), in stitute of affiliation and contact details.
- Co-authorship is permitted to the maximum of two authors.
- The abstract shall reflect the research objectives, research questions, and the theme of the article. It should also be accompanied with 5-7 keywords.
- Only the authors of shortlisted abstracts shall be required to send their full- length papers and will be eligible to present their research papers.
- All Abstracts to be sent via e-mail to Centre for Maritime Law at email@example.com on or before November 24, 2019 with the subject “CML – Conference Abstract Submission”.
The full-length research papers should fall under either of the two categories:
- Short Articles: Between 3500-5000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
- Long Articles: Between 5000-8000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
Research Paper Guidelines
After due scrutiny and communication of acceptance of the selected abstracts, the Editorial Board shall be accepting electronic submissions only. The following guidelines must be strictly followed:
- The full-length paper must be sent as an attachment in .doc or .docx format.
- Submissions must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “CML Conference – Final Submission”.
Any form of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- The manuscript should not contain the name of the author, institutional affiliation or any other identification mark.
- Contributors are required to adhere to 20th edition of The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation.
- The manuscript must strictly adhere to the following formatting guidelines:
MAIN BODY: Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5 lines, and Alignment: Justified.
FOOTNOTES: Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 10, Line Spacing: 1 (Single), and Alignment: Justified
MARGINS: 1 inch or 2.54 cm on all sides.
- The last date of sending the final submissions is January 15, 2019.
Only those whose abstracts have been selected will be eligible to register as presenters. The following points should be duly noted:
- The registration process for the presenters shall begin after the intimation of selection of abstracts i.e. 1st December, 2019.
- A registration form will be duly attached with the intimation mail. The presenters shall be required to send the duly filled registration form along with the electronic proof of payment of registration fees (scanned receipt/screenshot) to email@example.com.
- To register as Attendee, please fill this Google Form
- Make the required payment of registration fee using UPI, Google Pay or Net Banking and fill in the Transaction ID in the Google Form.
- Submit the form and send the screenshot of the payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your registration as an Attendee for the International Conference on Maritime Law 2020
Note: There are a limited no. of seats available for attendees and we shall be accepting the registration on first come first serve basis.